The Medicare and Medicaid Meaningful Use EHR has undoubtedly had, and continues to have, one of the biggest impacts on healthcare system in U.S. history. Demonstrating and reporting Meaningful Use of your EHR continues even after incentive money disappears and we are here to assist you. We supply proactive support to eligible providers and hospitals, guided by certified MU professionals, ensuring accurate reporting so that penalties are no incurred or amassed in subsequent years.
Our Meaningful Use Services Include:
- Up-to-the-minute data on changes in the CMS EHR incentive programs including direct contact with Kentucky Medicaid.
- Provide current compliance guidelines for each stage of Meaningful Use in order to obtain next incentive payment and/or preventing any further penalties.
- On-site preparation and organization of all documentation needed for successful attestations
- Assistance with establishing all necessary documentation for arbitrary MU audits currently being conducted by CMS
- Monthly MU gap analysis to determine and resolve shortfalls on core, menu and quality reporting measures
- Assistance with Kentucky Health Information Exchange (KHIE) networking in order to meeting state MU immunization and syndromic surveillance registry requirements
- Support with Clinical Quality ongoing submission to ensure mandated (even if not enrolled in the incentive program) reporting guidelines are met each year